A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Dose-ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Antiviral Activity of Combination Treatment With an HCV Polymerase Inhibitor (Mericitabine) and an HCV Protease Inhibitor (Danoprevir) in Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Patients. INFORM 1.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Danoprevir (Primary) ; Mericitabine (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INFORM-1
- Sponsors Roche
- 03 Apr 2011 Results presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 15 Oct 2010 Results have been published in the Lancet.
- 15 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History