A double-blind, vehicle-controlled, multi-centre, clinical study to investigate the efficacy and safety of up to 6 months of therapy with inhaled Promixin in the treatment of patients with non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis infected with Pseudomonas aeruginosa susceptible to Promixin
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Colistimethate sodium (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROMIS
- Sponsors Profile Pharma
- 11 Sep 2013 Quality-of-life results presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 01 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 30 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 26 Aug 2010 to 31 Jan 2012 as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.