A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Controlled, Parallel-Arm, Multicenter Study in Subjects With End-Stage Joint Disease to Compare the Frequency of Constipation Symptoms in Subjects Treated With Tapentadol IR and Oxycodone IR Using a Bowel Function Patient Diary.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone; Tapentadol
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 13 Apr 2011 Results published in the Advances in Therapy.
- 02 Sep 2009 Actual end date (July 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 02 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.