A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study of the Safety and Efficacy of orBec (Oral Beclomethasone 17,21-Dipropionate)in Conjunction With Ten Days of High-Dose Prednisone Therapy in the Treatment of Patients With Gastrointestinal GVHD.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUPPORTS
- Sponsors Soligenix
- 13 Aug 2012 MR 9140212 confirms trial was terminated
- 30 Apr 2012 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 13 Jan 2012 M.D. Anderson Cancer Center reports status as active, no longer recruiting.