A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, 24-Week Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of ADVAIR DISKUS (Fluticasone Propionate/Salmeterol Combination Product 250/50mcg Inhalation Powder) BID Plus Spiriva HandiHaler (Tiotropium Bromide Inhalation Powder 18mcg) QD Versus Spiriva QD Plus Placebo DISKUS BID in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 04 Nov 2010 Results were presented at the 76th Annual Meeting of the American College of Chest Physicians: Chest 2010.
- 24 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History