Dual Inhibition of EGFR Signalling Using the Combination of Cetuximab (Erbitux) and Erlotinib (Tarceva) in Patients With Chemotherapy-Refractory Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Nov 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2010 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.