A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active Comparator-Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of Two Doses of Lurasidone in Acutely Psychotic Subjects With Schizophrenia (PEARL 3).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lurasidone (Primary) ; Quetiapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEARL-3
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Sep 2016 Results of pooled, post hoc analysis of this and other four trials presented at the 29th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 20 Sep 2016 Results of pooled, post hoc analysis of this trial and other 4 trials were presented at the 29th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 01 Sep 2015 Results presented at the 28th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History