An Open Label, Multicenter Phase I Study Of Selective Cyclin Dependent Kinase Inhibitor P1446A-05 In Subjects With Advanced Refractory Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Voruciclib (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms Serenity
- 20 Nov 2012 Actual end date Sep 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 May 2012 Results will be presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO-2012) according to a Piramal Healthcare media release.