A Phase I/II Study of Capecitabin/Oxaliplatin (XELOX) in Combination With Bevacizumab and Imatinib as First-Line Treatment of Patients With Stage IV Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Imatinib
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Jul 2012 Actual end date (19 Jun 2012) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 19 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 10 Mar 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History