A Phase 2 Study of Lenalidomide, Rituximab, Cyclophosphamide and Dexamethasone (LR-CD) for Untreated Low Grade Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Requiring Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Dec 2013 Results for Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia cohort presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 27 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History