A Phase I, Single-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of AZD6765 in Healthy Male and Female Japanese and Caucasian Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lanicemine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms JSAD/JMAD
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 17 Mar 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2008 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.