Phase 2, Dose-Ranging Study of Multiple Subcutaneous Doses of LY2127399 in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Despite Ongoing Methotrexate Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tabalumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Mar 2012 This trial is recruiting in Hungary and discontinued in Czech Republic.
- 14 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History