Randomized, Multicenter, Double Blind Study to Compare the Efficacy and Tolerability of Oleogel-S-10 for 3 Month Versus Placebo Only in Patients With Mild to Moderate Actinic Keratoses Located at the Face and Head Oleogel-S-10 in Actinic Keratoses Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Oleogel S10 (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis; Skin cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BETA-Trial
- Sponsors Birken AG
- 26 Oct 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2008-002632-15).
- 09 May 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00003616).
- 28 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.