A Phase 2, Exploratory, Eight-Week, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Efficacy and Safety Study of Mesafem (Paroxetine Mesylate) Capsules in the Treatment of Vasomotor Symptoms Associated With Menopause
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Paroxetine (Primary)
- Indications Hot flashes; Menopausal syndrome; Vasomotor symptoms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Noven Pharmaceuticals
- 18 May 2012 Results presented at the 60th Annual Clinical Meeting of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- 14 Jul 2009 Positive top-line results reported in Noven pharmaceuticals media release.
- 14 Jul 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 110 to 102, according to Noven Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History