A Phase II Study of Bevacizumab,Temozolomide and Hypofractionated Radiotherapy for Patients With Newly Diagnosed Malignant Glioma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioblastoma; Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 25 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2017.