A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Titration Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Ezetimibe Added On to Rosuvastatin Versus Up Titration of Rosuvastatin in Patients With Hypercholesterolemia at Risk for Coronary Heart Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe (Primary) ; Rosuvastatin
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACTE
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 May 2011 Results published in the American Journal of Cardiology.
- 19 May 2010 Actual patient number (440) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History