Bridging Anticoagulation in Patients Who Require Temporary Interruption of Warfarin Therapy for an Elective Invasive Procedure or Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dalteparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRIDGE
- 19 Mar 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 3626 to 2526 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Feb 2009 Planned initiation date changed from Dec 2008 to May 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.