A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of DR-105 Compared to Placebo For the Management of Menstrually-Related Migraine Headaches.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ethinylestradiol; Ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel
- Indications Menstrual migraine
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Aug 2011 Actual end date 1 Aug 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.