To Define in Human Preclinical Diastolic Dysfunction (PDD) the Actions of Chronic Administration of Subcutaneous (SQ) BNP on the Left Ventricular, Renal and Humoral Function and on the Integrated Response to Acute Sodium Loading
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Nesiritide (Primary)
- Indications Diastolic heart failure; Left ventricular dysfunction
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NICE BNP
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Apr 2012 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History