059A Single-Dose, Open-Label, Parallel Group Study To Evaluate The Pharmacokinetics And Safety Profile Of PROELLEX (CDB-4124) In Female Subjects With Various Stages Of Impaired Renal Function And In Healthy Female Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Telapristone (Primary)
- Indications Endometriosis; Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Repros Therapeutics
- 03 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended, according to a Repros Therapeutics media release.
- 17 Jul 2009 Status changed from discontinued to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2009 to 1 Aug 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.