A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multiple-Ascending Dose, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of RO4905417 Following Intravenous Infusion in Healthy Volunteers and Patients With Peripheral Arterial Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Inclacumab (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral arterial disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 19 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Sep 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 Oct 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.