Pre-administration of Rabbit Antithymocyte Globulin to Optimize Donor T-Cell Engraftment Following Reduced Intensity Allogeneic Peripheral Blood Progenitor Cell Transplantation From Matched-Related Donors.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Busulfan; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Renal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.