Phase I/II Trial of Rituximab, Cladribine, and Temsirolimus (RCT) Therapy in Newly Diagnosed Mantle Cell Lymphoma (MCL).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Temsirolimus (Primary) ; Cladribine; Filgrastim; Pegfilgrastim; Rituximab
- Indications Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jun 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Aug 2011 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.