A Randomized, Phase 1b/2 Trial of Rilotumumab or Ganitumab in Combination With Panitumumab Versus Panitumumab Alone in Subjects With Wild-Type KRAS Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ganitumab (Primary) ; Rilotumumab (Primary) ; Panitumumab
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 22 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 132 to 153 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 25 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 13th World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History