A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial of the Efficacy of Preventive Dosage of Fondaparinux Sodium Versus Placebo for the Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism in Patients Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (CABG).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fondaparinux sodium (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Dec 2015 As per an article published in the American Heart Journal, this trial has been terminated early because of the relocation of the principal investigator to a new institution.
- 29 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, as per an article published in the American Heart Journal
- 29 Dec 2015 Results published in the American Heart Journal