A Phase Ib, Open-Label, Two Arm Study of i.v. and Oral Panobinostat (LBH589) in Combination With i.v. Trastuzumab (Herceptin) and i.v. Paclitaxel as Treatment for Adult Female Patients With HER2 Overexpressing Metastatic Breast Cancer (MBC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary) ; Panobinostat (Primary) ; Paclitaxel; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 03 May 2012 Trial phase changed from I/II to I as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2012 Additional locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2012 Actual patient number changed from 13 to 15 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.