TECOS: A Randomized, Placebo Controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate Cardiovascular Outcomes After Treatment With Sitagliptin in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Inadequate Glycemic Control
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms TECOS
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 13 Jun 2017 Results evaluating relative hospitalization rates, presented at the 77th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 13 Jun 2017 Results evaluating the risk for progression to insulin during follow-up, presented at the 77th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated