Phase III Study of Doxorubicin/Cyclophosphamide (AC) Followed by Ixabepilone vs. AC Followed by Paclitaxel in Patients With Triple-Negative Early-Stage Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ixabepilone (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TITAN
- 01 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.