A Phase II multi-center, non-randomized, open-label study of TKI258 in patients with either FGFR3 mutated or FGFR3 wild type advanced urothelial carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dovitinib (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 21 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 80 to 99 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 01 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.