A randomized, open-label, multi-center phase III study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of nilotinib versus imatinib in adult patients with unresectable or metastatic gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary) ; Imatinib
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENESTg1
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 10 May 2016 Study design changed from Parallel Assignment to Crossover Assignment
- 09 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History