A Randomised, 6-week, Multicentre, Open-label, Rater-blinded Parallel Group Study Comparing Quetiapine Extended Release Monotherapy and Augmentation With Lithium Augmentation in Patients With Treatment Resistant Depression.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary) ; Lithium; Serotonin uptake inhibitors; Venlafaxine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RUBY
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 26 May 2012 Company (GlaxoSmithKline) added to the associations field as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 21 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 600 to 620 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 28 Aug 2010 Results presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History