A 24-Week, National, Single-Centre, Open-Labelled, Randomised, Parallel-Group Trial Comparing Energy Expenditure With Insulin Detemir Versus NPH Insulin Using a Basal-Bolus Regimen With Insulin Aspart as the Mealtime Insulin in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin detemir (Primary) ; Insulin suspension isophane
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms DEES
- 16 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 28 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 71st Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 31 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.