Feasibility Study of R-CHOP Plus Bevacizumab in Patients With Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Methotrexate; Prednisolone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 31 May 2012 Status changed from discontinued to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 31 May 2012 United Kingdom Clinical Research Network reports accrual to date changed from 14% to 28%.