A Phase I/II Study of the Tolerability of Lenalidomide and Low Dose Dexamethasone in Previously Treated Multiple Myeloma Patients With Impaired Renal Function
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PrE1003
- 17 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=34) of efficacy analysis from phase II portion of the study, presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 04 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Mar 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.