Multicenter, Open-Label Phase II Trial on Post-Surgery Chemoradiation in Combination With Cetuximab in Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck With High Risk of Locoregional Recurrence.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Hypopharyngeal cancer; Laryngeal cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACCRA-HN
- 07 Jun 2016 Results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 24 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record
- 02 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.