A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Trial to Study the Efficacy and Tolerability of MK0663/Etoricoxib in the Treatment of Pain After Abdominal Hysterectomy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Etoricoxib (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 27 Jun 2012 Results published in Current Medical Research and Opinion.
- 31 Mar 2012 Additional location (Ireland) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 31 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 396 to 432 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History