A Phase II/III Study of CS-8958 in Pediatric Patients -A randomized double-blind controlled study of CS-8958 comparing with oseltamivir phosphate in patients with influenza virus infection aged 9 years or younger
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Laninamivir (Primary) ; Oseltamivir
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 05 Apr 2010 Results published in Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy.
- 10 Aug 2009 Top-line results reported in a Biota Holdings media release.
- 10 Aug 2009 Data from this trial will be used in the NDA submission to the US FDA, according to a Daiichi Sankyo Company media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History