Efficacy and Safety of CDP870 400 mg Subcutaneously Versus Placebo in the Treatment of the Signs and Symptoms of Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Have Previously Failed at Least One DMARD.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FAST4WARD
- 05 Nov 2010 Results assessing the impact of treatment on household productivity will be presented at the American College of Rheumatology's 2010 Annual Scientific Meeting, according to a UCB media release.
- 28 Jul 2010 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 Jun 2010 Tolerability results presented at the 11th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History