Amgen Protocol 20060534 - A Phase 1b/2 Trial of AMG 479 or AMG 102 in Combination With Platinum-based Chemotherapy as First-Line Treatment for Extensive Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ganitumab (Primary) ; Rilotumumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 03 Jun 2014 Pharmacokinetic substudy results for rilotumumab and placebo arms presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 Oct 2013 Primary endpoint 'Overall-survival-duration' has not been met.
- 08 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History