Phase II Randomized Trial of Ixabepilone Administered Weekly or Every Three Weeks in Patients With HER-2 Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer Previously Treated With a Taxane in the Neo-Adjuvant or Adjuvant Setting.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ixabepilone (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HIT
- 17 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Nov 2008 New trial record.