A Phase 2 Study of the Effects of LY545694, an iGluR5 Antagonist, in the Treatment of Subjects With Osteoarthritis Knee Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs LY 545694 (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 08 Oct 2011 Actual patient number is 147 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.