An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety of NP101, a Sumatriptan Iontophoretic Transdermal Patch, in the Treatment of Acute Migraine Over 12 Months.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sumatriptan (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors NuPathe
- 21 Jun 2012 Results will be presented at the 54th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Headache Society according to a NuPathe media release.
- 23 Jun 2011 Additional results will be presented at the 15th Congress of the International Headache Society according to a NuPathe Media release.
- 02 Jun 2011 Long-term results from this trial will be presented at the 53rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Headache Society according to a NuPathe media release; results were also summarised in the media release.