A Prospective, Open-Label, Titration Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety Safety of AZOR in Multiple Subgroups of Hypertensive Subjects Who Are Non-Responders to Anti-Hypertensive Monotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hydrochlorothiazide; Olmesartan medoxomil/amlodipine
- Indications Hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BP CRUSH
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 May 2010 Preliminary results were presented during the late breaker poster session of the American Society of Hypertension (ASH) annual meeting, according to a Daiichi Sankyo media release.
- 12 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.