Single Intravenous Administration of TB-402 for the Prophylaxis of Venous Thromboembolic Events (VTE) After Total Knee Replacement Surgery: A Dose-Escalating, Multicenter, Randomised, Active- Controlled Open Label Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs TB 402 (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ThromboGenics
- 14 Feb 2011 Results published in Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- 14 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History