A Phase IIb, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled, 2-Period Crossover Polysomnography Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of MK4305 in Patients With Primary Insomnia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Suvorexant (Primary)
- Indications Insomnia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 18 Mar 2014 The number of treatment arms changed from 4 to 8
- 10 Jun 2010 Results presented at the 24th Annual Meeting of the Associated Professional Sleep Societies (SLEEP 2010), and reported in a Merck media release.
- 10 Jun 2010 Primary endpoint 'Sleep efficiency' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History