Phase II Study of Combination of Hyper-CVAD and Dasatinib (NSC-732517) With or Without Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant in Patients With Philadelphia (Ph) Chromosome Positive and/or BCR-ABL Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) (A BMT Study)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Filgrastim; Folinic acid; Immunosuppressants; Mesna; Methotrexate; Methylprednisolone; Pegfilgrastim; Prednisone; Sirolimus; Tacrolimus; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BMT
- 16 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 26 Jan 2013 New source identified and integrated (Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center, Northwestern University; ECOG-S0805).
- 06 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.