A 12-Week Treatment, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Indacaterol (150 and 300 microg o.d.) in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Nov 2011 Results published in Respirology.
- 18 May 2011 Results presented at the 107th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 23 Jun 2010 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History