A Phase 2, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial Evaluating Fosfomycin/Tobramycin for Inhalation in Patients With Cystic Fibrosis and Pseudomonas Aeruginosa.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Tobramycin/fosfomycin (Primary) ; Aztreonam
- Indications Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Mar 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.