A Prospective Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Mipomersen in Patients With Severe Hypercholesterolemia on a Maximally Tolerated Lipid-Lowering Regimen and Who Are Not on Apheresis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mipomersen (Primary)
- Indications Abdominal aortic aneurysm; Carotid artery diseases; Hypercholesterolaemia; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIa; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genzyme Corporation
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Nov 2013 Retrospective pooled tolerability analysis assessing incidence of cardiovascular events presented at the 86th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 06 Apr 2011 Efficacy and adverse events data presented at the 60th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American College of Cardiology (ACC-2011), according to a Genzyme and Isis Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History