Randomized Phase II Study Comparing Two Administration Schedules of Flavopiridol (Alvocidib, NSC 649890, IND 46,211) Given in Timed Sequential Combination With Cytosine Arabinoside (Ara-C) and Mitoxantrone Hydrochloride for Adults With Newly Diagnosed, Previously Untreated, Poor-Risk Acute Myelogenous Leukemias (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Alvocidib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Sep 2010 Actual end date (Jul 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2010 Primary endpoint 'Remission-rate' has been met